License to Use This Database
Last updated : 2011/09/22
You may use this database in compliance with the terms and conditions of the license described below. The license specifies the license terms regarding the use of this database and the requirements you must follow in using this database.
The license for this database is specified in the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.1 Japan.
If you use data from this database, please be sure attribute this database as follows: "D-HaploDB © Kenshi Hayashi (Kyushu Univ.) licensed under CC Attribution-Share Alike 2.1 Japan"
The summary of the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.1 Japan is found here
With regard to this database, you are licensed to:
- freely access part or whole of this database, and acquire data;
- freely redistribute part or whole of the data from this database; and
- freely create and distribute database and other derivative works based on part or whole of the data from this database,
under the license, as long as you comply with the following conditions:
- You must attribute this database in the manner specified by the author or licensor when distributing part or whole of this database or any derivative work.
- You must distribute any derivative work based on part or whole of the data from this database under the license.
- You need to contact the Licensor shown below to request a license for use of this database or any part thereof not licensed under the license.
Division of Genome Analysis,
Research Center for Genetic Information,
Medical Institute of Bioregulation, Kyushu University
3-1-1 Maidashi, Higashi-ku, Fukuoka 812-8582, JAPAN
TEL: 81-92-642-6170 or 6171 ;FAX: 81-92-642-6172